CLIMAX – Annular Relief Pressure System
Pressure relief pistons are embedded in the central MCC shell which is held in place with bonded end rings using the MCC Installation process. The low-friction shell provides wear resistance and protection to pistons. As annular pressure increases, the pistons depress into the chamber creating more volume and stabilizing pressure.
- Can be installed onto the tubular in any configuration
- Gas-filled chamber pressure rating can be customized according to requirement
- Number of units can vary according to volume requirement
- Units can be staggered to allow for maximum fluid bypass
- Unlimited number of cycles to compensate pressure build-up during the entire life of the well
CLIMAX – Bonded to Tubular – Transversal View